25 Jun Recipe: No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pieces
Written By, Christine Chanel
As we get ready to enter mid-summer, most of us are tying up our sneakers and hitting the open road or trails less traveled while the hot sun smiles down on us. Feast your eyes on this delicious, guiltless treat so simple you won’t even have to turn on a single appliance.
@Jennlanfit’s easy no-bake chocolate, peanut butter cup pieces will be sure to keep your sweet tooth curbed and your energy levels high.
50 grams of organic oats
2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
2 Tbsp honey
6 pieces RED Chocolate
1. Mix oats, honey, and 1 tbsp of peanut butter together in a bowl.
2. Spoon out 1 tbsp of mixture and press into the bottom of a muffin tin, forming the base.
3. Soften the remaining 1 tbsp of peanut butter in the microwave and pour evenly over oat base.
4. Melt your favorite RED chocolate in microwave for one minute and pour over peanut butter.
5. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Makes 4 cups.
Enjoy one now, share the rest or freeze for later.