19 Oct Black Magic Martini
Written By, Christine Chanel
As All Hallow’s Eve will soon be among us, it’s time to kick back and relax…or, put on your Monster Mash shoes.
This Black Magic Martini with RED will be sure to give your Halloween get together pumpkin’ to talk about 😉 🍸 🍫
Super easy, SUPER drinkable—These dark chocolate cocktails will make a wonderful addition to any Halloween party or may simply become your new favorite after-dinner winddown.
Black Magic Martini
INGREDIENTS for Dark Chocolate syrup (there will be enough syrup for multiple drinks) :
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup liquid monk fruit or liquid stevia
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 6 oz Chopped RED Dark Chocolate or Extra Dark Chocolate
- 1/3 tsp Pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- a sprinkle of cinnamon
INGREDIENTS FOR DRINK:
- 1 1/2 oz vanilla vodka
- 1 oz Irish cream
- 1/2 oz coffee liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz CHOCOLATE SYRUP
- Chocolate Bitters
- The remainder of crushed chocolate for rimming
- Begin with sauce. Combine all sauce ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Keep a remainder of RED Dark Chocolate to the side.
- Chop the remaining chocolate extremely thin.
- Bring pan to a boil, stir. Reduce heat and simmer for a few minutes. Remove from heat, set aside to cool.
To Make Cocktails:
- Pour some of the chocolate sauce onto a small plate as well as chopped chocolate on a separate plate, put to the side.
- Rim your martini glass in the chocolate sauce, followed by dipping the glass into the chocolate pieces.
- With a spoon, drizzle more chocolate sauce around the inside of your martini glass.
- In a shaker full of ice, combine vodka, Irish cream, coffee liqueur, chocolate syrup.
- Vigorously shake for 35 seconds and pour.
- Drop 2-4 Chocolate Bitters on the top of the martini. Enjoy!
Whipped cream, marshmallows, graham crackers, candy corn optional…😋