28 May Easy Chocolate Desserts to Impress at Any Time of Year
Written by, Dara Wilson
Finally, the weather is warmer. Dust off that old badminton set. Plump up your outdoor patio furniture. It’s picnic time. Get ready for some easy chocolate desserts to impress guests this summer for any type of gathering.
Easy Chocolate Desserts with Few Ingredients
Fruit and Chocolate Salad
One of the greatest joys of summer is the fruit it bears, and this is meant quite literally. Warmer soil along with rain produces the ripest, juiciest fruit. Peaches, plums, and nectarines galore. Citrus, melons, berries, and more! What’s the best thing to mix with fresh fruit? Chocolate. Of course, RED chocolate that is.
- Simply chop up a plentiful mix of berries or other fruit you love in a big bowl.
- Squeeze some lemon juice on top to stimulate the taste buds.
- Then, shave a heaping amount of RED chocolate shavings for a quick decadent treat.
Chocolate Ricotta Pudding
I bet you thought ricotta cheese was just for lasagna and ziti. Sweet and creamy ricotta is amazing by itself, but mixed with chocolate? You better get ready for ultimate richness.
- In a small saucepan over low heat or in a glass bowl in the microwave, melt two RED 3.53 oz bars of your choice. Let cool slightly.
- Scoop out 30-32 oz. of whole fat, low-fat, or fat free ricotta into a bowl.
- Stir in the melted chocolate until completely mixed and uniform.
- Sprinkle chopped up berries and RED chocolate shavings on top.
- Serve immediately or you can chill for as long as you’d like, then eat.
*Note: Many people prefer simply to scoop some ricotta into a bowl and eat. Drizzle with a bit of honey, berries, chocolate shavings, or whatever else you prefer.
Chocolate Avocado Mousse
No, this recipe certainly does not get old. Healthy fats plus chocolate equals pure luxury. Check out RED’s chocolate avocado mousse that ranks #1 for easy chocolate desserts to impress.
Easy and Quick Chocolate Desserts
Dark chocolate especially pairs well with citrus and other fruits. We recommend shaving RED dark chocolate over as many foods as you can. Or, if you prefer milk chocolate, sprinkle it over a yummy shake. Check out our Love Recipes for even more inspiration year-round.
If you think these treats are just made for summer, you’re surely mistaken. With tasty, rich chocolate like RED, the possibilities are endless. Made with high-quality cocoa and no added sugar, it is the perfect chocolate for melting or shaving into any recipe. Save time and score some major coolness points with friends and family. Sprinkle RED on top of any dish or eat it by itself.
Check out a ton of other delicious and easy chocolate desserts to impress in our blog.